- 2005 – Investment Group TRUSTCOM became a main shareholder of the Insurance Company Russia.
- During the period of 2005-2008, capitalization of the Insurance Company Russia grew more than 12 times (as rated by McKinsey & Company);
- The regional network of the Company tripled to 61 branch offices and 270 client offices from 2005 to 2008;
- For the period from 2005 to 2008 the insurance premium collection grew by 300%;
- 2007 – Company was ranked 11th in the rating of RBC Holding (for comparison: in 2005 it was ranked 38th);
- 2008 – Company was rated by an international agency FitchRatings:
- financial strength rating on the national scale – A- (rus);
- financial strength rating on the international scale – B+;
- 2009 – the Company was acquired by the international investment advisory group EastOne. The acquisition was partially organized by my team.
Primary IT system for the Insurance company “ROSSIYA” based on the Insurance company Ingosstrakh system was successfully implemented.